Emotional Connections through Internal Messaging
EPISODE 97 | Andrew Brown, co-founder of the Academy of Business Communications
It's not engagement, it's not communications, it’s not culture. Although each of these things play a part, none of them encompasses the whole idea nor the entire effort involved in forging emotional connections between an organization an its employees.
Andrew Brown walks us through what it takes to build emotional connections that benefit the wellness and success of both the organization and the humans involved in it. Whether or not you’re using digital signage, this is an episode that every comms and c-suite professional should listen to.
- Learn why it matters and who it matters to
- Understand the most common obstacles to connections
- Answer three questions to define your organizational culture
- Hear five key areas to focus on for building emotional connections
- Get real-world examples of what to do and what not to do
Get the FULL TRANSCRIPT
Get more advice and free tools on the Academy of Business Communications website