Using Digital Signage in K12 Schools
EPISODE 88 | Guest: Ilyse Johnson, region sales manager – Mid-South for Visix
Schools have a unique challenge of communicating across three very different audiences – students, teachers and staff, and parents and visitors. Finding easy ways to engage and inform all of these folks can be tricky, but digital signs in K12 schools can unify and streamline both messaging and workflows.
Ilyse Johnson walks us through different methods to attract and motivate everyone in a school or school district, what schools have found to work best and some of the most popular things to show on screens.
- Learn how to unify school messaging while still targeting different groups
- Understand how digital signs get more buy-in than printed or audio announcements
- Explore popular content for school screens and how students can get involved
- Hear how automated data, content feeds and approval processes ease workloads
- Find out how schools are using menu boards, interactivity and wayfinding for higher engagement
See the FULL TRANSCIPT
See how one school district is using digital signage in our case study with video: Hall County School District Soars with Digital Signage