A Modern Guide to Manufacturing Signage
EPISODE 64 | Guest: Chip Kepner, region sales manager - West Great Lakes for Visix, Inc.
Just as factories, warehouses and assembly lines have embraced technology to help them do their work, manufacturing signage has evolved to modernize communications with a fast-moving, far-flung workforce.
When workers can’t get to a computer to check email, or there’s no good internet in the area of the plant, how do you keep them engaged, informed and safe? In this episode, Chip Kepner walks us through how modern facilities are using digital signs to unify communications across their facilities – both in the office and on the floor.
- Get lots of content ideas for manufacturing signage
- Learn how signage affects employee engagement and productivity
- Hear best practices for HR and safety messaging, KPIs and more
- Discover how to unite messaging across jobs, teams and locations
- Understand what not to do on screens
- Explore some best and worse real-world examples
Get the full transcript HERE
Get more content ideas in our white paper: Drive Change and Improve Safety with Digital Signage for Manufacturing