A/B Testing for Digital Signage Content
EPISODE 51 | Guest: Debbie DeWitt, marketing communications manager for Visix
Measuring success is critical for modern communicators, and experimenting with A/B testing gives you data that you can analyze for actionable results to improve your workflows and audience response.
Implementing a well-executed and consistent A/B testing strategy can help you improve your digital signage messages, layouts, designs, imagery, headlines, and more. But there are a few things to consider before just jumping in. You want to make sure you’re testing the right things in the right way. And always keep the focus on the main goal of any communications, which is engagement.
- Learn about the different digital signage elements you can test
- Understand the basic methodology for successful A/B testing
- Get tips on how to focus the scope of your split tests
- Explore the ROI benefits of continuous improvement
- Hear how to parse the data you gather
See the full transcript HERE
Get more tips in our Masterclass Guide 2: Digital Signage Communications Planning Guide